Marketing Managers (BD_V001)
Department: Business Development.
A Commerce Graduate with, preferably, a Management Degree with Prior Marketing experience preferred, prior management experience, selling to companies, selling of business software.
Marketing Managers sell Innervex Technologies’ Solutions to corporates. The Solutions are in Accounting, Sales & Distribution(SCM), Retail ERP,CRM, Gold related softwres,MRP (see product list) etc. The work involves selling the solutions to the potential client, demonstrate the software, negotiating and finishing orders. Marketing Managers may be put to lead a team of Executives.
You must be an all-rounded self-starter who will be responsible for the marketing, pre-sales and sales of Innervex Technologies’ suite of software products. You should be with high energy level with the ability to initiate and drive sales opportunities independently and reliably. You will be responsible for identifying market opportunities, establishing sales channels, achieving the sales target, growing the market and customer base in domestic as well as international.
- Managing Key Customer Database: To have focus on managing key customers accounts in all segments with a view to retaining and growing the business
- Sales and Marketing: develop and implement marketing programmes to generate demand and promote sales of Innervex Technologies’ software Solutions offerings
- Managing Alliances: work together with business teams to recognise and recruit new partners to constantly improve Business;
- Business Planning: build business plans and strategies to increase market share in the domestic and worldwide markets
- Developing New Business: undertake market research to identify new business opportunities, define and execute business plans and strategies to achieve revenue targets
- Bid Preparation: Formulate prepare and present proposals for new bids including strategic, business and deal structuring aspects and collaborate with the professional services teams to develop winning bids for targeted accounts.
You should have strong communication, coaching, business presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills, as well as a passion to learn and pick up domain knowledge and technologies quickly. You should also be self-motivating, proficient to work very independently and eager to put the extra hours of work to grow up the business.
Prospective candidates can mail resumes to: email@example.com