Customer Support Executives (SD_V002)
Department: Support department
A Commerce Graduate with, preferably, a Management Degree. Applicants should have previous customer service experience within a business to business capacity, Fresher also can apply (Junior Customer Support Executive : SD_V003) . Excellent communication and keyboard skills are also essential for this role.
Support Executives will be responsible for providing efficient and polite support to customers. This comprises keeping clear and dynamic focus on enquiry decision, maintaining a friendly manner with all customers, valuing cultural diversity and ensuring that all the necessary action is taken to resolve a customer’s query.
A challenging and pleasing role in a dynamic atmosphere to offer, entire sales and customer support role, assuming responsibility for the efficient running of the sales in line with the Company’s Quality Management System. Reporting to the " Asst Manager Support " and working in a busy office environment.
- Responsible to provide the technical support and implementation in onsite or over the telephone and other electronic mediums in a on time, proficient, and professional way and by this, contributing to a stable progress in customer satisfaction.
- Resolving as many queries as possible on the first call.
- Ensure that you keep enough product, technical, market and call handling expertise to perform your job efficiently, including the correct call logging, administrative and procedural practices required.
- To remain friendly, polite and efficient at all times to ensure that the Company’s goal of total
- Customer satisfaction is achieved at all times for both clients and company personnel.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information,Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
- Strong problem solving skills and decision-making skills.
- Capability to communicate efficiently both verbally and in writing in English and any other chosen languages with customers and colleagues.
- A passion for technology and its use in the workplace and the desire and ability to build their technical skills.
- Ability to excel in environment where stretch objectives are continually set.
- An open communicator with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- A proactive person who does what they say they are going to do.
- Elasticity with work times, willing to work extra hours to grow business.
Prospective candidates can mail resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org