Assistant Manager Support(SD_V001)
Department: Support department
A Commerce Graduate with, preferably, a Management Degree with Prior Marketing experience preferred, prior management experience, selling to companies, selling of business software.
Assistant Manager Support will be supporting customers to implement the Innervex Technologies’ Solutions and speaking with new and existing corporate customers on a daily basis, Will be providing the maximum level of customer service and ensuring that sales orders are completed smoothly, by managing a team of support executives or by own and need to accomplish the sales target also.
- Handling customer, complaints and feedback and providing maximum level of customer satisfaction and ensuring the company’s quality standards and on time delivery and implementation of Innervex Technologies’ Solutions by own and managing the team of support executives.
- Attending incoming enquiries onsite and off-site, establishing the customer’s needs and converting these into sales
- Telephone account management, responding to customer enquiries and processing orders over the- telephone and online via email or onsite visit.
- To ensure that all quotations are up to date and are dispatched to the client on a same-day basis.
- To ensure activity reports are provided to Office as necessary.
- To remain friendly, polite and efficient at all times to ensure that the Company’s goal of total
- Customer satisfaction is achieved at all times for both clients and company personnel.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information and gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
- Should have excellent written & spoken English, coaching, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Pleasant telephone manner, business presentation skills
- Good IT skills and good communication skills
- Attention to detail and enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable
- You should also be self-motivating and proficient to work very independently
- Eager to put the extra hours of work to grow up the business.
Prospective candidates can mail resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org