Senior Software Engineer – PHP (RD_V006)
Department: Software Development.
We are looking for Senior PHP Programmers / Developers with the ability to write well-structured code and produce detailed specifications. Candidate should be highly proficient in PHP frameworks like CodeIgniter or Laravel etc.,2 - 5 years
Role & Responsibilities
- Review existing delivery dates and work requirements with current knowledge set, analyze possible alternatives and communicate options and their affects, both technical and upon delivery date
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Work alongside and mentor other members of the team
- Provide accurate estimates to the assigned tasks
- Within a team environment, proactively analyze, clarify, code and unit test software, including features, defects and refactoring
- Participate in code reviews, both of your own code and as a reviewer
- Develop software to pre-defined standards and specifications
- Perform functional analysis and debugging
- Write and update documentation (requirements, functional design, etc.)
- Work to meet project schedules, timelines and deadlines
- Record and report status in agile environment
- Contribute ideas to project planning
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and Agile/iterative methodology.
- 3+ years of experience in back-end development using PHP and PostgreSQL & in front-end development using HTML5, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap,
- Good exposure to MVC frameworks like Zend, Laravel, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, etc..
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design patterns and principles and their uses in web based business [ERP, CRM, POS] applications
- Strong knowledge in PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQ (SQL statements, need not to be in server side administration)
- Experience working with third-party libraries, APIs, social APIs & APIs for mobile applications
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
- Strong experience designing / developing with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer).
- Experience with application caching techniques and technologies
- Experience with development tools such as IDEs and Git version control
Key SkillsCore Php Codeigniter Laravel Zend Framework Postgresql MVC
- B.Tech / B.E (CS / IT)
- M.Sc.(CS), MCA
Prospective candidates can mail resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org